Thought-provoking, humorous and action-oriented sessions.
Customized to meet client needs, our 45-minute breakout sessions to 2-hour interactive workshops are filled with inspiring and hilarious stories based on the extensive experience of the presenters as well as what they’ve learned in working with organizations across the country. Mixing in a music video or two and some interactive exercises, attendees will leave with great ideas on how to embrace implement and take action on the topics covered.
We meet the needs of our clients by customizing the message to not only address some of the critical issues facing their business or industry, but we also work to accommodate their budget, time-frame and audience.
With the wildly successful independent Saint Paul Saints baseball club as a metaphor and a backdrop for several of our stories, our Fun Is Good team “deconstructs” many aspects of this amazing experience (and organization) to show how the Fun Is Good philosophy can work for any organization.
Choose from any of our presentation topics for your workshop.
- Creating Joy & Passion In Your Workplace & Career
- Rediscovering & Cultivating Creativity
- Thriving in Times of Change
- Breaking the Rules & Learning from Failure
- Kindness Makes the World (and Your Business) Better
- Embracing A Diverse & Equitable Culture
- Enhancing Critical Cross-Generational Communications
- Emotional Intelligence in The Workplace
- Creating Memorable Marketing & Partnerships
- Developing Exemplary Customer Care
- Fostering Strong Teamwork, Engagement & Commitment